COVID-19 RT-PCR KIT
HS Code 3822.00-2019
MOQ 500 kits
96tests/kit, 160kits/carton (15,360tests/carton)
Payment Term : Advanced Payment (according to volume, may be discussed)
Shipment Term : Ex-Works, Korea
SARS-like coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Real-Time RT-PCR Kit
COVID-19 Real-Time RT-PCR Kit is the One-Step Reverse Transcription Real-Time PCR Kit designed to detect Novel Corona virus (COVID-19) qualitatively through Reverse Transcription reaction and Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction.
* About 120 minutes detection for COIVD-19 in a single tube
* Reverse Transcription reaction and Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction
* Easy-to-use(One-Tube) and interpretation
* Reliable result by Internal / Positive / Negative Control
SGTi-flex COVID-19 IgM / IgG
WHY must IgM & IgG test
- COVID-19, speedy and sustainable community spread even without identifying exactly who and how to spread.
- COVID-19, onset of disease without or with very mere symptom but still highly infective and this can be extended up to 1 month.
- So, COVID-19 the RT-PCR searching for genetic material of virus from patient’s nasal of oral swab could show very limited sensitivity (even less than 30% for the previous corona case*) and huge drawback.
HOW great IgM & IgG test
- Every COVID-19 patients without exception 100% generates very specific antibody against corona virus, SARS-CoV-2.
- COVID-19 virus specific IgM the first antibody, detected before 1 week of onset and IgG follows. If both analyzed, strong and sustainable diagnosis capability can be secured.
Strength of Sugentech SGTi-flex COVID-19 IgM/IgG
- Kinetics of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)Coronavirus-Specific Antibodies in 271 Laboratory-Confirmed Cases of SARSCLINICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY IMMUNOLOGY, July 2004
- Clinical progression and viral load in a community outbreak of coronavirus-associated SARS pneumonia: a prospective study. THE LANCET • Vol 361 • May 24, 2003
- Antibody responses in COVID-19 patients, preprint in the progress of review https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.03.02.20030189
- WHO guideline in the MERS
Test procedure for COVID-19 IgM/IgG
1. Collecting of Sample
For test, 10 µl of whole blood, plasma or serum is used.
Collect the blood sample obtained by venipuncture into blood collection tube
or use fingertip blood.
2. Adding of Sample
Add the collected serum/plasma/whole blood to the sample well of the test
3. Dropping of Sample buffer
Add 3 drops (~90μl) of sample into the sample well of the test cassette.
4. Reading Test result
Read test result at 10~15 minutes.
Read after 10 mins.
Do not read after 30 mins.
Interpretation of Test Result
IgM/ IgG Positive
Invalid & Retest required
- The test is for qualitative detection of anti-COVID-19 antibody in human whole blood, serum or plasma and does not indicate the quantity of the antibodies.
- The test is for in vitro diagnostic use only.
- As in case of all diagnostic tests, a definitive clinical diagnosis should not be based on the result of a single but should rather be made after test all the clinical findings have been evaluated.
COVID-19 Easy Test HAV IgG/IgM
HS Code 3822.00-2019
Clinical Laboratory Application
One step kit for the qualitative and differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019 Novel Corona virus in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a solid phase immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative and differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019 Novel Coronavirusi in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
This test provides only a preliminary test result. Therefore, any reactive specimen with the COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test kit (Whole Blood/Se-rum/Plasma) must be confirmed with alternative testing method(s) and clinical findings.
|Product Name||Sensitivity||Specificity||Detection limit|
|Easy Test HAV IgG/IgM||IgG 85.1%
|IgG 4.26 s/CO
IgM 0.94 s/CO
|Cat No.||Description||Specimen||Type||Package||Shelf life|
|AM2525-K||Asan Easy Test HAV IgG/IgM||S/P||Device||1Tx25/Kit||24M|
Add 10㎕ of specimen
2drops of assay solution